Chiropractic is generally known to involving twisting, popping and cracking the spine, and I get asked a lot why do you use the “clicky gun” thingy and not twist and crack me like my old chiropractor? Here’s why I have chosen to use the Integrator instrument for adjusting:
- Precise: You can pinpoint exactly the point on the spine and extremities you want to adjust and direction. Manual adjusting lacks this this degree of accuracy.
- Specific: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalise nerve function.
- Gentle: the adjustment can be delivered in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with perfect amount of force. Traditional adjustments require your spine to be stretched to tension followed by a manual thrust by hand to open the joints enough to get a cavitation response.
- Fast: At the speed of 1/10,000th of a second it is much faster than your bodies ability to guard against it. When to body is taken into tension and pushed a little further the human nervous system is on alert and reactive muscle guarding will occur. This is because it senses a threat and reacts. The Integrator doesn’t produce this threat and the nervous system can relax and not guard itself. This means the stimulus is applied to the nerves without a protective/reactive response.
- Torque: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximises the effectiveness on the human body.
- Effective: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Reliable: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- Consistent: The systems that are used in Torque Release Technique (TRT) and the features of the Integrator insure that you receive precise and consistent results.
- Recognised: The Integrator has FDA approval (equivalent to TGA in Australia) and is made by a surgical company (Miltex).